Dear Whisky Lovers,
We would like to invite you to one of our whisky evening tastings.
Our whisky tasting events are extraordinary. They are not simply about sipping some whisky — they are about learning and enjoying drams from different distilleries and regions, as well as about having fun in a relaxed atmosphere.
If you enjoy whisky and are looking for an evening full of flavor, fun and surprises then come along to one of our events or contact us to book a private tasting.
- No events, check back soon
- Islay single malts and US bourbon whiskies on 25 September 2015 19:00
- Champagne & Sushi, méthode Champenoise on 27 January 2016 19:00
- Highlands et Lowlands Scotch whiskey on 26 February 2016 19:00
- White Bordeaux wines, grape varieties and soils on 23 March 2016 19:00
- Cognac et Armagnac, dégustation à l’aveugle, ressemblances et différences on 29 April 2016 19:00
- Vins blancs de Bourgogne, Chardonnay et Pinot blanc on 11 May 2016 19:00
- Vins blancs millésimés Bourgogne et Bordeaux, liquoreux et blancs secs on 27 May 2016 19:00
- Bourgogne vieux millésimes on 15 June 2016 19:00
- Appellation Champagne, l’effervescence, les bruts et les millésimés on 1 July 2016 19:00
- The comeback of the Irish Whiskey, Irish tradition and ambition, art of triple distilled and pure pot still whiskies on 30 September 2016 19:00
- Discovering successful and awards winners whiskies from Taïwan, South Africa and Sweden on 14 October 2016 19:00
- Japanese and Scotch whiskies, inspiring collaboration, unique style on 18 November 2016 19:00
- Increasing popularity of the grain whiskies, the best of Corn, Rye and Wheat whiskies on 9 December 2016 19:00
- Highland and Lowland Scotch whisky, 15 years of age on 14 October 2017 19:00
View full schedule, see past events or book a whisky tasting with us at SingleMalt.lu